Modify Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 SSRS configuration files using PowerShell
"Modify Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 SSRS configuration files using PowerShell" is a project containing powershell scripts to automate the SSRS configuration file updates. Manual steps are on http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/hh389762.aspx
What these scripts do:
- Download the 4 script files (from the source code section)
- Edit the script files and change the path of the config files and the version number.
- Run the PowerShell scripts (Run as administrator)
Line to update in script - as mentioned in step 2:
- It backs up the existing config file to the same folder with a date and time stamp
- Each script file modifies the one config file
- If the required changes are not in place, it modifies the file and saves it
$version = "18.104.22.168
$webConfig = "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSRS10_50.ANDROMEDA
This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties and confers no rights.